Dan Adika is the Founder and CEO @ Walkme, the cloud-based service designed to help professionals guide and engage prospects and customers, and complete online tasks. They have raised over $90m in VC funding from some of the greats of the industry such as Rory O’Driscoll @ Scale Venture Partners and the team at Insight Venture Partners. As for Dan, prior to Walkme, he spent time at HP as a software engineer and before that spent 5 years in The Israeli Army’s elite computing unit.
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- How did Dan made his way from the elite computing unit of the Israeli army to San Francisco to found Walkme?
- What does Dan believe are the most important metrics to assess the growth and potential of a SaaS startup? What does Dan believe is a good customer payback period?
- What does Dan consider a good retention rate? How does Dan calculate sales rep productivity? What metric would suggest a successful rep and at what level should one be concerned?
- What is the KPI that Dan uses to measure customer success? When is the right time to hear your first CS rep?
60 Second SaaStr
- What does Dan know now that he wishes he had known at the beginning?
- Fave SaaS reading material?
- When is the right time for startups to look to acquire other startups?
If you would like to find out more about the show and the guests presented, you can follow us on Twitter here: