Matt MacInnis is the Founder & CEO @ Inkling, the company that brings policies and procedures to life for your desktop workers. The company has backing from some of the best investors in the world with the likes of Sequoia, Felicis and Kapor Capital behind them. As for Matt, prior to Inkling, he spent 7 years at the one and only Apple Inc. I would also like to say a huge thank you to Taro Fukuyama, Founder @ AnyPerk for the intro to Matt.
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- How did Matt make his way into the world of SaaS and Inkling from Apple Inc?
- Does culture in sales really matter? Is it not just about hitting the fucking number? What are the two opposing culture that exist in the world of sales team? Why is missionary always better?
- How can a sales leader instill a competitive element into a missionary sales culture? What are the inherent challenges and how does Matt approach them?
- Is it possible to have a fantastic sales and a fantastic engineering culture? How can the two live under the same roof and what needs to happen to ensure this works?
- In terms of measurement, how can a founder know whether they have a strong culture? What are the signs and indications?
60 Second SaaStr
- Productivity Tools
- What does Matt know now that he wishes he had known in the beginning?
- Biggest mistake most SaaS companies are enacting with their sales process?
If you would like to find out more about the show and the guests presented, you can follow us on Twitter here: