Whitney Sales is the VP of Sales at TalentIQ, has been involved in bringing products to market and managing high growth sales teams for over a decade. She is the creator of the Sales Method, a strategic framework for launching products, which she used to help three companies earn a place on the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies list. Prior to joining TalentIQ, Whitney held executive positions at Wanelo and SpringAhead and currently serves as a mentor at StartX, Alchemist, and previous guest Acceleprise and a huge thanks to Michael Cardamone @ Acceleprise for the intro to Whitney today.
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- How did Whitney make her way into the world of SaaS and more specifically sales?
- What are the 5 key criteria that founders need to consider before embarking on the sales process?
- How specific and targeted should a customer profile be? How many profiles can they have? What are the best questions to determine the optimal customer segment?
- How can founders identify which buyers are innovators? What tools are best for this? Once discovered, how should founders approach these innovators?
- Founders learn about gaps in customer information from selling. So how close should the integration of content marketing and selling be in the early days?
60 Second SaaStr
- What are Whitney’s preferred tools for her tech stack?
- What does Whitney know now that she wishes she had known at the beginning?
- Does the proliferation of sales tools make it harder or easier?
If you would like to find out more about the show and the guests presented, you can follow us on Twitter here: