Luke Kervin is the Co-Founder & Co-CEO @ PatientPop, where he has scaled the team from 10 to over 130 in just 12 months. As a result, PatientPop recently raised their Series A led by Toba Capital, allowing them to further ramp up their customer base and expand the employee ranks to over 200 people.
In Today’s Show with Luke We Discuss:
- How Luke came to found his first SaaS business in PatientPop?
- What is Luke’s criteria for selecting a potential business idea? What does the idea need to have? What elements of an idea will concern Luke?
- How did Luke go about validating the idea for PatientPop? What are the most common methods founders get product validation wrong?
- Why did Luke build a fake product, a fake website and fake business cards to validate the idea?
- PatientPop has grown from 10 to 130, so how did they scale so fast? What are the inherent challenges of company culture maintenance with such hyper-growth.
If you would like to find out more about the show and the guests presented you can follow us on Twitter here: